To make an MBA project at Presidency University, you can follow these general steps:
- Select a topic: Choose a topic that aligns with your area of interest and the specialization you are pursuing within your MBA program. It should also be relevant and research-worthy.
- Conduct preliminary research: Gather information on your chosen topic through books, academic journals, online databases, and reputable sources. This will help you gain a deeper understanding of the subject and identify any existing research or gaps that you can explore.
- Define the objectives: Clearly define the objectives of your project. What do you aim to achieve through your research? What specific questions or problems do you want to address?
- Develop a research proposal: Create a research proposal that outlines the scope, methodology, and timeline of your project. This proposal should include a literature review, research questions, research design, data collection methods, and analysis techniques.
- Collect data: Depending on your research methodology, collect relevant data through surveys, interviews, observations, or secondary sources. Ensure that your data collection methods are ethical and reliable.
- Analyze the data: Organize and analyze the collected data using appropriate statistical or qualitative analysis techniques. This will help you derive meaningful insights and draw conclusions from your research.
- Prepare the project report: Write a comprehensive project report that includes an introduction, literature review, research methodology, data analysis, findings, conclusions, and recommendations. Follow the prescribed format and guidelines provided by Presidency University.
- Review and edit: Review your project report multiple times to ensure clarity, coherence, and accuracy. Edit it for grammar, spelling, and formatting errors. Consider seeking feedback from your faculty or peers for further improvements.
- Make a presentation: Prepare a visually appealing and engaging presentation summarizing your project. Highlight the key findings, methodology, and conclusions. Practice your presentation to ensure a confident delivery.
- Submit and defend your project: Submit your project report and deliver your presentation to the designated faculty or panel for evaluation. Be prepared to answer questions and defend your research findings.
Remember to consult your MBA program guidelines and your faculty advisor at Presidency University for specific requirements and expectations regarding your project.